Candle Making

Candlemaking resource for articles, tips, links, treasures, and secrets the candle companies don't want you to know.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Candle Burning Tips

I love burning candles and have them all around the house. Long ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, in a plethora of colours. I burn them in the evening when I'm relaxing; I burn them at mealtimes; and I burn them in the bathroom when I'm pampering myself. Any excuse to light a candle really.But candles don't always fit the holder, and sometimes they burn down too far and the wax gets stuck! It's at times like this that candles aren't quite as much fun!Here are some candle burning tips I've picked up through the years:

Getting The Most From Your Candles

Great Tips for Candle enthusiasts to lengthen the use of their favorite candles Sharon!

Thanks to "Pioneer Thinking" as well for publishing her article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home